Use the Icon and Link to Popup Text block to add a transcript for a video.
- The Add Icon and Link to Popup Text form will appear. Choose +Select an icon.
- The File Manager displays the icons associated to the course. Click an icon and select Choose from the dropdown.
- Enter the link text in the Enter link text: field and then enter the transcript text in the Enter popup text: field. Click the Add+ button to add the block to the page.
- The link and text will now appear as a new block on the page in the edit page view. Select the Publish My Edits button to save the block to the page.
- Once the changes are published and the edit page view is exited, the content will display as it will appear to learners.
Accessibility icon with link to a modal with a transcript
Modal with transcript