Only System Administrators, Course Administrators, and Course Leaders can add a new module.
The second level of content organization in CourseArc is a "module" by default, but a course's settings can be configured to use a different term if necessary. To learn more about this option, refer to How do I organize content in a course?.
- From the Manage Course view, select the +Add Module button.
- Enter a name for the new module—the URL stub will be automatically generated—and select the Submit button.
- The new module will appear after the last module in the course.
- All modules are created with the page templates Introduction, Overview, and Summary.
Note: For additional information about the Introduction, Overview, and Summary page templates; refer to What is a page template?.
- To change the order of the modules in the course, click the move handle of a module and drag it to the appropriate position in the course.