CourseArc has a File Manager that has functionality similar to labels in Gmail. File sets can be used to organize files.
Creating File Sets and Adding Files
- From the edit page view, click Add To Content and select Add Block.
- From the Add Block modal, select Content.
- In the Add Content modal, select Add File to load the File Manager.
- In the File Manager, locate and select the files that need to be grouped into a set.
- Scroll up in the File Manager, and use the **With Selected dropdown to select Sets.
- In the Sets dialog, select the option to add a new set, enter a name for the file set, and click Update.