The Insert Link to Page feature is available in the following blocks:
- Icon and Link to Popup Text
- Icon and Text
- Instructor Notes
The Content block will be used to demonstrate how to link to another page of content in a course.
- From the edit page view, click Add To Content and select Add Block.
- From the Add Block modal, select Content.
- Highlight the text to link from and select Insert Link to Page.
- A modal will display with a list of all the modules within the course. Click a module's + control to show the pages in the module.
- Select the page that will be the destination of the link.
- Select Add+ to save the Content block.
- The page is published and displays a link, Assessments are covered in more detail in Ongoing Evaluation, to another page in the course.
Link destination is the Assessments page in the Ongoing Evaluation module
Note: The page hyperlink is configured to open in the same window as the default. If the link should open in a new window, toggle into the HTML mode and add the "target=_blank" attribute to the hyperlink tag.
//<a target="_blank" title="Assessments" href="https://app.coursearc.com/index.php?cID=2043">Assessments are covered in more detail in Ongoing Evaluation</a>//