- From the Edit Page view go to Add Block and select Audio.
- The Audio form will appear. Select one of the following choices:
- Upload your own audio file (supported types: AAC or MP3);
- Link to a URL for streaming audio in the Track field; or
- Paste the embed code.
- Based on your selection above, the form will change. Be sure to add the transcript to ensure the block is accessible and then click the Add button.
- The new block will now appear on the page in the Edit Page view. Select the Publish My Edits button to save the block. Note that the transcript link will display to ensure the audio is accessible to anyone with a hearing impairment.
- Once you have published your changes and exited the Edit Page view, the content will display as it will appear to the end user. Be sure to test the audio.
How do I add audio? Print
Modified on: Wed, 17 Jan, 2018 at 11:17 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.