- Click the Admin Tools gear icon.
- Select External Learning Tools.
- Select Manage Tool Providers.
- Select New Tool Provider.
- Configure the New Tool Provider form settings as follows:
Launch Point: yoursubdomain.coursearc.com
OAuth Signature Method: HMAC-SHA1
✔️Use custom tool consumer information instead of default: Enable
Key: copy/paste from CourseArc Dashboard\Settings\LTI
Secret: copy/paste from CourseArc Dashboard\Settings\LTI
Visibility: Allow users to use this tool provider
Enable all security settings
Make the tool provider available to any organizations within Brightspace that will be using CourseArc
- Click Save and Close.
How do I configure the initial setup of an LTI connection in Brightspace? Print
Modified on: Sat, 12 Feb, 2022 at 2:17 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.