Before adding a module, the Brightspace Administrator and CourseArc System Administrator need to work together to set up the initial LTI connection. Please see this article about creating an initial LTI connection in Brightspace.
- In CourseArc, navigate to the module that needs to be embedded in Brightspace. Click on the LTI Embed button.
Note: Only a System Administrator, Course Administrator, and Course Leader have permission to view the LTI embed link information.
Select and copy the URL from the modal window that appears.
In a course, click Add Existing Activities and select External Learning Tools.
Click Create New LTI Link.
Note: you may have to scroll down past the list of External Learning Tools if there are several in the list.
- In the Create section, enter the title of the module in the Title* field.
- Paste the LTI Embed URL from CourseArc in the URL* field.
- Click the Create and Insert button.
If you would like to receive a grade from the CourseArc, do the following:
- Click on the CourseArc link you just created in Brightspace
- Scroll past the CourseArc content, and click on "Add Grade Item"
- Fill out the Name, Category, Points, "Weight" (if desired) then click "Create" button.