The block Clipboard stores individual user-created blocks of content that can be copied to any course page. Using the block Clipboard saves time configuring blocks and helps provide a consistent look and feel across courses.
For information about creating a group of preconfigured blocks of content that can be copied to any course page, check out What is a Boilerplate?.
- Navigate to a page with a block of content that needs to be added to the Clipboard.
- Click Edit this Page to put the page in edit mode.
- The page displays in edit mode.
- Click the block to be added to the Clipboard and select Copy to Clipboard.
- Click Add To Content and select Paste from Clipboard.
- Select the block that needs to be added to the page from the Paste from Clipboard modal.
- The selected block is copied to the bottom of the page.
To remove a block from the block Clipboard, click the trash can icon to the right of the block name.