- From the edit page view, click Add To Content then click Add Block.
- From the Add Block modal, select Vimeo Player.
- The Add Vimeo Player form will appear.
- Navigate to the video on Vimeo that needs to be added to the page and copy the URL from the address bar of the browser.
- Paste the copied Vimeo URL into the URL: field, enter the video title in the Video Title: field, and enter the transcript. When all the fields are completed, select the Add button.
Note: The height and width fields will be populated automatically with the recommended settings.
- The new block will now appear on the page in the edit page view. Note that the video content is always disabled when in the edit page view. Select the Publish My Edits button to save the block to the page.
- Once the changes are published and the edit page view is exited, the video will display as it will appear to learners.
To add a video from YouTube, use the YouTube Video block.
To add a generic video, use the Generic Video block.