- Go to the YouTube video that needs to be added to a page. Copy the URL from the share link.
- From the edit page view, click Add to Content then click Add Block.
- From the Add Block modal, select YouTube Video.
- Paste the video link into the YouTube URL field. Enter the title and video transcript.
Note: The Height and Width fields will be populated with the recommended settings.
- Select the Add+ button to add the block to the page.
- The YouTube Video block will now appear on the page in the edit page view. Select the Publish My Edits button to save the changes.
Note: Video content is not enabled in edit mode.
- Once the changes are published, the video displays on the page as it will appear to learners.
To add a video from Vimeo, use the Vimeo Player block.
To add a generic video, use the Generic Video block.