Only System Administrators can create an LTI connection in CourseArc.
- From the Dashboard, click Settings then select LTI.
Click the Create New LTI Connection button.
Create a key for the LTI connection.
- The key is like a username and should identify the school or organization that will be accessing the content.
- The key can be up to 255 characters long, but can only contain letters, numbers, dashes, and underscores.
- The secret is automatically generated.
- Once the key has been entered, click the Save button.
Note: There may be other options related to multi-branding on this page. Additional options are explained in How do I create a theme?.