- From the view, click Add To Content then select Add Block.
- Select Accordions.
- Once all the required sections have been created, select the Add+ button to save the block.
- The new Accordions block will now appear on the page in the edit page view.
- Select the Publish My Edits button to save the block to the course page and see the content as it will appear to learners.
- When hoverining over the section titles under Manage Sections, the cursor becomes a four-sided arrow that can change the order of the sections via drag and drop. Click the Save✔ button to save any changes made to the order of the sections.
- If a section needs to be edited, click the section title under Manage Sections. Make the necessary changes and click the Save Section button. When section editing is complete, click the Save✔ button to save all changes made to the Accordions block.
To learn how to place other blocks in the Accordions, Tabs, and Quiz blocks, refer to How do I embed content blocks in the Accordions, Tabs, and Quiz blocks?.
How do I add the Accordions block? Print
Modified on: Tue, 29 Nov, 2022 at 11:58 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.