Course Report provides a course-based Dashboard tab of important course information such as tasks, assigned user roles, page status, and LTI URLs.
Additionally, the Link Checker tab verifies a course's link URLs in the Accordions, Content, Generic Video, HTML, Icon and Link to Text, Icon and Text, Slideshow, Tabs, and YouTube Video blocks.
Course Report is available to System Administrators, Course Administrators, Course Leaders, Editors, and Approvers.
- Select the course that needs to be reviewed.
- In the Manage Course view, click ✔Course Report.
- The Course Report displays with the course Dashboard tab showing tasks, assigned user roles, and page statuses.
Note: LTI URLs are only available to System Administrators, Course Administrators, and Course Leaders.
- Select the Link Checker tab.
- The Link Checker tab checks URLs within a course's Accordions, Content, Icon and Link to Text, Icon and Text, and Tabs blocks. The Link Checker results can be sorted by page, link, domain, or status so that links can be reviewed manually if needed. The Link Checker tab is available to the global roles System Administrator and Course Administrator as well as the course roles Course Leader, Editor, and Approver.
- Select the module that needs links checked.
- After selecting a module, the links within the selected module's Accordions, Content, Icon and Link to Text, Icon and Text, and Tabs blocks are checked.
- The Load All button checks all links within the supported blocks in a course.
Load All results
To learn more about using the Course Report, watch the Course Reports video.