System Administrators, Course Administrators, and Course Leaders can export course content to SCORM 1.2 from the module level of a course. For information about SCORM 1.2 requirements, refer to What should I do to prepare my CourseArc content for export to SCORM 1.2?.
- Navigate to the course module that needs to be exported to SCORM.
- From the Manage dropdown, select SCORM Export.
- On the Request SCORM Package tab, enter a percentage for the mastery score—the score required of a learner to pass a given SCO (shareable content object) in the Mastery Score: field.
If your content contains math equations that were entered in using the equation editor, check the box that says "This content contains math equations". Please note that this option increases the size of the SCORM file significantly.
- Click Request SCORM 1.2 Package.
- A SCORM request confirmation message will appear briefly.
- When the SCORM package has been created, the requester will receive an email notification.
- Select the SCORM Package Status tab.
- Click the Download button for the SCORM package that needs to be downloaded.