The features described in this article are only available to organizations that have student tracking turned on. Additionally, a course's Tracking and Grading: setting must be set to Participation or Cumulative.
For information regarding instructor options to update or adjust student scores, refer to How do I adjust student scores?.
- Instructors can view student progress for any module from the Learning Management System (LMS). Navigate to a page within the module that needs to be reviewed. Click on the Students' Progress & Performance button.
Note: The Edit in CourseArc button will only display if Single Sign On (SSO) is enabled and the instructor has edit access to the course.
- The Student Progress & Performance dashboard will appear. The dashboard lists each student name with a progress bar showing the percentage of the module that has been completed as well as their current score (if the module has scored activities). Select the More Info button to display additional module performance details for individual students.
- A module report for the individual student will open showing each module page and associated activities. The bottom of the chart shows the student's current score for the module.
Student performance for each page and activity within a module when course grading is set to cumulative
Student performance for each page and activity within a module when course grading is set to participation
- Clicking on a page name closes the module report and opens the corresponding course page.
- Instructors can click on any page link to see details on how a student scored on graded and non-graded items. The student dropdown list switches between views of student responses.
Individual student answers for a graded quiz
Individual student's answer for a non-graded constructed response question