How do I enable the glossary in my course?
Modified on: Mon, 24 May, 2021 at 4:31 PM
- Navigate to the Manage Course: view of the course that needs a glossary.
- Select the Edit Course button.
- From the Edit Course view, check Yes next to the Enable Course Glossary?: setting.
- The Glossary option will now appear in the Manage button dropdown.
Note: Once there are more than three options in the Manage Course: view, all options except +Add Module will appear in the Manage button dropdown.
- The new course glossary will display. Refer to the glossary-related articles below for more information about course glossaries including bulk importing terms to a course or global glossary.
More articles related to glossaries:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.