- From the edit page view, add a new Content block or edit an existing Content block.
- Select the text to be used for the link and click the Insert Link to Glossary icon.
The Link to Glossary Term dialog will appear. Select the glossary term from the list that will be the link target.
- The new linked term will now appear on the page in the edit page view. Select the Publish My Edits button to save the changes to the page.
Note: The link for the term is not active until the page updates are published.
Learners can click the link to see the definition in the global glossary.
- How do I enable the glossary in my course?
- How do I add a term to my course glossary?
- What is the global glossary and who can use it?
- How do I bulk import items to the course and global glossary?
- How do I add an equation to the glossary?
- What kind of user roles does CourseArc have?