- From the Edit Page view create a new content block or edit an existing block.
- Select the word(s) you want to link to and click the glossary icon.
The Link to Glossary Term dialog box will appear. Select the term you wish to link to from the list.
- The new linked term will now appear on the page in the Edit Page view. Select the Publish My Edits button to save the block.
Note: The link will not become active until the edits are published.
- The term will now be linked and students can click on it and see the definition.
- How do I enable the glossary in my course?
- How do I add a term to my course glossary?
- What is the global glossary and who can use it?
- How do I bulk import items to the course and global glossary?
- How do I add an equation to the glossary?
- What kind of user roles does CourseArc have?